gives the morphological opening of img with respect to a range-r square.
gives the morphological opening of list with respect to a range-r square.
gives the morphological opening of mem with respect to a range-r square.
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDAOpening works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- CUDAOpening[image,r] is equivalent to Opening[image,r].
- If multiple image channels are present, CUDAOpening operates on each of them separately.
- The following options can be given:
"Device" Automatic device used for CUDA computation Padding "Fixed" value used on boundary "OutputMemory" None CUDAMemory where output is stored
Basic Examples (5)
Using CUDAMemory, you can speed up computation by reducing the time spent on memory operations. This loads memory onto the GPU:
Wolfram Research (2010), CUDAOpening, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDAOpening.html.
Wolfram Language. 2010. "CUDAOpening." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDAOpening.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). CUDAOpening. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDAOpening.html