gives the morphological dilation of img with respect to a range-r square.
gives the morphological dilation of list with respect to a range-r square.
gives the morphological dilation of mem with respect to a range-r square.
Details and Options
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- CUDADilation works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- CUDADilation works with CUDAMemory and lists.
- CUDADilation[image,r] is equivalent to Dilation[image,r].
- If multiple image channels are present, CUDADilation operates on each of them separately.
- The following options can be given:
"Device" Automatic device used for CUDA computation Padding "Fixed" value used on boundary "OutputMemory" None CUDAMemory where output is stored
Basic Examples (6)
Using CUDAMemory, one can speed up computation by reducing the amount of memory operations. This loads memory onto the CPU:
Wolfram Research (2010), CUDADilation, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDADilation.html.
Wolfram Language. 2010. "CUDADilation." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDADilation.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). CUDADilation. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/CUDALink/ref/CUDADilation.html