publish expr to an AR device.
Details and Options
- ARPublish is typically used to visualize 3D geometric or graphics objects in an augmented reality (AR) device such as a mobile phone or tablet.
- ARPublish returns a barcode image that can be scanned by an AR device.
- The following expressions expr can be given:
Graphics3D deploy 3D graphics Graphics create 3D graphics by projecting the graphics Region deploy a geometric region (balls, meshes, ...) Image3D deploy a 3D image as voxels Image use an image as a rectangular texture Text create an extruded shape of a text Entity deploy the "Region" property of an entity
- ARPublish takes the following options:
Permissions Automatic permissions for the deployed object TargetSystem All target architecture
- Typical values for TargetSystem include "iOS", "iPadOS" and "Android".
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Deploy a Graphics3D object to an AR device:
Deploy a Graphics3D object:
TargetSystem can be used to specify additional platforms:
Wolfram Research (2023), ARPublish, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ARPublish.html.
Wolfram Language. 2023. "ARPublish." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ARPublish.html.
Wolfram Language. (2023). ARPublish. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/ARPublish.html