represents a geometric region.
gives a region that uses the specified options.
Details and Options
- Region[…] displays in a notebook as a plot of a region with embedding dimensions 1, 2 and 3.
- Region[reg,…] is always converted to an optimized standard form with structure Region[reg,data,…].
- Region has the same options as Graphics for embedding dimension 2 and the same options as Graphics3D for embedding dimension 3, with the following additions and changes:
PlotTheme $PlotTheme overall theme RegionSize Automatic print size of the region
- Possible settings for PlotTheme include common base themes, font features themes and size features themes.
- Region can be used with functions such as RegionMember, RegionDistance, RegionMeasure and NIntegrate.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2017