interrupts any currently evaluating instances of the cloud task task.
- AbortScheduledTask does not deactivate the schedule associated with task. Execution resumes on the following trigger.
- If there is no evaluation of task in progress, AbortScheduledTask has no effect.
- AbortScheduledTask queues an interrupt of task and returns immediately.
- AbortScheduledTask works on document generators.
- AbortScheduledTask returns the cloud object of the aborted task.
Wolfram Research (2015), AbortScheduledTask, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AbortScheduledTask.html.
Wolfram Language. 2015. "AbortScheduledTask." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AbortScheduledTask.html.
Wolfram Language. (2015). AbortScheduledTask. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AbortScheduledTask.html