generates an interrupt to abort the current execution of a task.
- task can be either a TaskObject or task identifier string for a specific task.
- TaskAbort works on tasks initiated by CloudSubmit, LocalSubmit and URLSubmit.
- For a scheduled task, TaskAbort aborts only the currently executing instance of the task and does not affect subsequent scheduled instances.
- TaskAbort[task] does nothing if task does not correspond to a currently executing task.
- TaskAbort[task] initiates an abort, then returns immediately, giving the TaskObject[…] of the task.
- TaskAbort has attribute Listable.
Wolfram Research (2017), TaskAbort, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/TaskAbort.html.
Wolfram Language. 2017. "TaskAbort." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/TaskAbort.html.
Wolfram Language. (2017). TaskAbort. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/TaskAbort.html