- Using AnatomyStyling may require internet connectivity in some cases.
- AnatomyStyling draws no faces.
- AnatomyStyling["Natural"] restores anatomy entity‐based graphics objects to their initial state, ignoring earlier directives.
- AnatomyStyling can accept an Association with keys that correspond to anatomy entities and values corresponding to directives.
- AnatomyStyling applies only to anatomy entities inside of AnatomyPlot3D that are not contained within other primitives.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Or this can be done using AnatomyStyling, which will only apply to anatomy entities:
AnatomyStyling["Natural"] restores styles to their original state, ignoring earlier directives:
Introduced in 2019