gives a list of cloud objects in your current cloud directory.
gives a list of cloud objects in the cloud directory dir.
gives a list of cloud objects of the specified type.
gives a list of cloud objects matching the filters defined by the association assoc.
Details and Options
- In CloudObjects[assoc] the following filters can be given in the association assoc:
"Directory" cloud object directory "Type" cloud object type
- Possible values for dir or "Directory" include:
Automatic current CloudDirectory None unnamed objects "dir" directory specified by a string URL["uri"] directory specified by a cloud object's URL CloudObject["dir"] directory specified by a cloud object
- Possible values for type or "Type" include:
APIFunction web API FormFunction form to access from the web Notebook notebook Delayed web computation ScheduledTask scheduled task Expression Wolfram Language expression ExternalBundle external bundle "format" format supported by Export "mimetype" MIME type type1|type2|… any of the specified types
- Filters can also be given as options.
- CloudObjects returns cloud objects that match all the given filters.
- CloudObjects allows the following options:
CloudBase Automatic what cloud to get from CloudObjectNameFormat $CloudObjectNameFormat format to use for the name portion of the URL "Directory" Automatic what directory to list objects from "Type" All what type of objects to list
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (1)
CloudObjects gives a list of all current cloud objects associated with your account: