configures the specified device according to config.
- The configuration specification config is often a list of rules or an association of values.
- DeviceConfigure typically changes device properties.
- A device can be specified either by a DeviceObject or by a string representing a device class.
- DeviceConfigure can be called multiple times for a given device.
- DeviceConfigure[device,config] returns config, even if for some reason the operation fails.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Use DeviceConfigure to set the buffer length for a demo device:
Use DeviceConfigure to set the pin directions for a GPIO device (e.g. on Raspberry Pi):
Modify the default raster size using DeviceConfigure and read another frame with the new setting:
Open a connection to a weather station device and configure its barometer bricklet UID:
Properties & Relations (1)
DeviceConfigure can change properties of the device after it is open: