extracts the contents of the paclet archive file into the directory in which file resides.
extracts the contents of the paclet archive file into destdir.
Details and Options
- ExtractPacletArchive returns the full path to the extracted paclet directory, or $Failed if there is an error.
- Paclet archive files are created by CreatePacletArchive.
- Paclet archive file names end in .paclet.
- ExtractPacletArchive is called internally by PacletInstall, and rarely called directly by users.
- You can use ExtractPacletArchive to examine the contents of a paclet archive file without installing it.
- ExtractPacletArchive allows the following option:
Verbose False whether to print out the names of files and directories as they are extracted
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 2020