makes paclets in dir visible in the current session.
makes paclets in all the diri visible in the current session.
- The directories can be specified as strings or File expressions.
- PacletDirectoryLoad returns the list of directories that have been added in the session.
- PacletDirectoryLoad looks for paclets up to two levels deep in each directory.
- Use PacletDirectoryLoad to allow paclets to be found in a nonstandard location.
- PacletDirectoryLoad is intended primarily for use by paclet developers, to be able to load and run paclets directly from a development directory.
- If a paclet in a directory specified by PacletDirectoryLoad has the same version number as a paclet installed elsewhere in the system, the one found via PacletDirectoryLoad will be used.
- The effects of PacletDirectoryLoad only apply in the current session.
Basic Examples (1)
PacletFind can find it now:
Introduced in 2020