makes paclets in dir no longer visible in the current session.
makes paclets in all the diri no longer visible in the current session.
- The directories can be specified as strings or File expressions.
- PacletDirectoryUnload returns the remaining list of directories that have been added in the session.
- The directories being removed must have previously been added with PacletDirectoryLoad.
- PacletDirectoryUnload effectively undoes the operation of PacletDirectoryLoad.
- PacletDirectoryUnload is intended primarily for use by paclet developers, to control the visibility of paclet development directories.
- The effects of PacletDirectoryUnload only apply in the current session.
Basic Examples (1)
PacletFind can find it:
Introduced in 2020