represents the Hjorth distribution with location parameter m, scale parameter s, and shape parameter f.
- HjorthDistribution is a distribution that has been applied in reliability analysis for modeling different classes of failure behavior.
- The survival function for value in a Hjorth distribution is given by for and otherwise.
- HjorthDistribution[m,s,f] allows m and s to be any real positive numbers and f to be any non-negative real number.
- HjorthDistribution[m,s,f] allows m, s and f to be any quantities such that m*s and m*f are dimensionless. »
- HjorthDistribution can be used with such functions as Mean, CDF, and RandomVariate.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (3)
Properties & Relations (5)
Possible Issues (5)
Neat Examples (1)
Introduced in 2017