loads the dynamic library lib into the Wolfram System runtime.
- LibraryLoad is used to load dependent dynamic libraries needed for a Wolfram Library to operate.
- Libraries loaded using LibraryLoad do not need to follow the Wolfram Library Link specification.
- The order of multiple LibraryLoad calls is important and must follow the mutual dependency of the libraries.
- LibraryLoad uses FindLibrary to locate libraries searching on $LibraryPath.
- LibraryLoad adds an extension appropriate to your platform and returns the full path of the loaded library.
Wolfram Research (2010), LibraryLoad, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/LibraryLoad.html (updated 2020).
Wolfram Language. 2010. "LibraryLoad." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2020. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/LibraryLoad.html.
Wolfram Language. (2010). LibraryLoad. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/LibraryLoad.html