loads the dynamic library lib into the Wolfram System runtime.
- LibraryLoad is used to load dependent dynamic libraries needed for a Wolfram Library to operate.
- Libraries loaded using LibraryLoad do not need to follow the Wolfram Library Link specification.
- The order of multiple LibraryLoad calls is important and must follow the mutual dependency of the libraries.
- LibraryLoad uses FindLibrary to locate libraries searching on $LibraryPath.
- LibraryLoad adds an extension appropriate to your platform and returns the full path of the loaded library.
Introduced in 2010
|Updated in 2020