gives any mouse annotation associated with the expression at the current mouse position.
- MouseAnnotation returns Null if there is no mouse annotation associated with the expression at the current mouse position.
- MouseAnnotation[def] returns def if there is no current annotation.
- MouseAnnotation yields the mouse annotation associated with the expression that would be selected if the mouse were clicked.
- The annotation is the expression note in Annotation[expr,note,"Mouse"].
- Dynamic[MouseAnnotation] gives the continually updated current mouse annotation.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
If the mouse is over the graphics, MouseAnnotation will return the associated annotation:
Properties & Relations (3)
Introduced in 2007