gives Nørlund polynomials of degree n in a.
gives generalized Bernoulli polynomials .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The Nørlund polynomials satisfy the generating function relation .
- The generalized Bernoulli polynomials satisfy the generating function relation .
- The Bernoulli numbers are given by . Generalized Bernoulli numbers are given by higher integer values of a.
- NorlundB can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- NorlundB automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Expand ratio of Gamma functions at infinity:
Introduced in 2007