represents a palette notebook that can be manipulated by the Wolfram System front end.
Details and Options
- CreateWindow takes a PaletteNotebook expression and displays it in a separate window.
- If generated as output within a notebook, PaletteNotebook displays as an in-cell representation of a palette notebook.
- PaletteNotebook can take any notebook option.
- A PaletteNotebook that has been created with CreateWindow can be installed using the Palettes ▶ Install Palette menu item.
- A palette installed into the Palettes menu will be ordered according to its MenuSortingValue option, or excluded if the option MenuSortingValue->None is applied.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Set to False to make a palette that can be covered up by other windows:
Set to Automatic to position a palette in the center of your screen:
Wolfram Research (2007), PaletteNotebook, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/PaletteNotebook.html.
Wolfram Language. 2007. "PaletteNotebook." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/PaletteNotebook.html.
Wolfram Language. (2007). PaletteNotebook. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/PaletteNotebook.html