is a low-level box construct that represents a row of boxes or strings in a notebook expression.
- RowBox is generated by functions like Row. Except for low-level notebook expression manipulation, RowBox should not need to be used directly.
- RowBox objects are generated automatically to correspond to each operator and its operands in input given as \(input\).
- The default arrangement of RowBox objects in \(input\) is based on operator precedence. Additional \(…\) can be inserted like parentheses to specify different arrangements of RowBox objects.
- The boxes or strings in a RowBox are output in a row with their baselines aligned.
- In InputForm, RowBox objects are output using \(…\).
- In StandardForm, explicit RowBox objects are output literally. You can use DisplayForm to see the display form of such objects.
Wolfram Research (1996), RowBox, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RowBox.html (updated 2007).
Wolfram Language. 1996. "RowBox." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. Last Modified 2007. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RowBox.html.
Wolfram Language. (1996). RowBox. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/RowBox.html