gives the numeric state response of the state-space model sys to input u for tmin≤t≤tmax.
gives the response of the discrete-time state-space model sys to the input sequence u[i].
gives the symbolic state response as a function of time t.
gives the state response for multiple inputs ui.
gives the response with initial states xi0.
- StateResponse solves the state differential or difference equations for the given input u.
- The state-space model sys can be a StateSpaceModel, a continuous-time AffineStateSpaceModel, or a continuous-time NonlinearStateSpaceModel.
- A linear StateSpaceModel sys can also be a descriptor and delay system.
- The initial states xi0 are taken to be the state operating values of sys unless specified.
- For descriptor systems, the initial states need to be consistent.
- For delay systems, the initial states include history and can be given as xi0[t] for t≤0. »
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (4)