x<->y or xy
represents a two-way rule expressing exchange or correspondence of x and y.
- Two-way rules are very general constructs that can represent exchange, equivalence, correspondence and other bidirectional relations between expressions.
- The character can be entered as ∖[TwoWayRule].
- In StandardForm, TwoWayRule is printed using .
- Transpose[array,nm] transposes levels n and m of the array, without changing other levels.
- TwoWayRule[a,b] is equivalent to UndirectedEdge[a,b] in Graph constructors.
Introduced in 2017