BlockchainContractValue (for Ethereum)
gets the result obtained from a contract containing a Wolfram expression at Ethereum blockchain address caddr.
gets the property prop of the result obtained from a contract containing a Wolfram expression with address caddr.
calls the function func of a contract with address caddr.
- Gives basic information about an Ethereum contract. By default, it targets the state of the latest block.
- BlockchainContractValue has option BlockchainBase with default value $BlockchainBase.
- BlockchainContractValue extracts a contract from the Ethereum blockchain, then runs the specified function in it. It cannot write data to a blockchain; this requires BlockchainTransactionSubmit.
- BlockchainContractValue[caddr] returns an Association <|"Result"result,"Evaluated"evaluated|>, with the following properties:
"Result" output of the evaluation of a Wolfram expression contract "Evaluated" specifies whether a contract has been evaluated
- BlockchainContractValue[caddr,func] calls a non-Wolfram expression contract where func must be a Typed expression defining the name of the function and the output data type.
- BlockchainContractValue[caddr,assoc] calls a non-Wolfram expression contract with additional parameters where association assoc must have the following property:
"Function" Typed expression defining the function to call
- Additionally, the association assoc can also have the following properties:
"Inputs" input parameters of the function to call "Sender" address of the sender that is calling the contract "BlockNumber" block number associated to a specific state of the blockchain
- If a particular function does not successfully evaluate in the contract at a given address, BlockchainContractValue returns Missing["NoResult"].
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (5)
Wolfram Research (2019), BlockchainContractValue, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainContractValue-Ethereum.html.
Wolfram Language. 2019. "BlockchainContractValue." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainContractValue-Ethereum.html.
Wolfram Language. (2019). BlockchainContractValue. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainContractValue-Ethereum.html