gets the result obtained from a Wolfram expression contract at blockchain address caddr.
gets the property prop of the result obtained from a Wolfram expression contract with address caddr.
calls the function func of a contract with address caddr.
Details and Options
- BlockchainContractValue has option BlockchainBase with default value $BlockchainBase.
- BlockchainContractValue extracts a contract from a blockchain, then runs the specified function in it. It cannot write data to a blockchain; this requires BlockchainTransactionSubmit.
- BlockchainContractValue[caddr] returns an Association <|"Result"result,"Evaluated"evaluated|>, with the following properties:
"Result" output of the evaluation of a Wolfram expression contract "Evaluated" specifies whether a contract has been evaluated
- BlockchainContractValue[caddr, func] calls a non-Wolfram expression contract where func must be a Typed expression defining the name of the function and the output data type.
- BlockchainContractValue[caddr, assoc] calls a non-Wolfram expression contract with additional parameters where association assoc must have the following property:
"Function" Typed expression defining the function to call
- Additionally, the association assoc can also have the following properties:
"Inputs" input parameters of the function to call "Sender" address of the sender that is calling the contract
- If a particular function does not successfully evaluate in the contract at a given address, BlockchainContractValue returns Missing["NoResult"].