BlockchainData (for ARK)
gives information about the ARK blockchain.
gives the value of the specified property of the ARK blockchain.
- BlockchainData[ ] gives an association that includes a collection of properties of the blockchain.
- Properties include:
"Token" name of token "Symbol" token symbol "Blocks" current total number of blocks in the ARK blockchain "LatestBlockID" ID of latest block in the ARK blockchain "FeeStatistics" statistics about fees "NetHash" network identifier hash "ExplorerURL" URL of official ARK explorer "Version" version byte for address encoding "Constants" network-specific properties of the ARK blockchain
- "FeeStatistics" gives an association with the following properties as its keys:
"Type" transaction type "MinimumFee" minimum dynamic fee "MaximumFee" maximum dynamic fee "AverageFee" average dynamic fee
- "Constants" gives an association with the following properties as its keys:
"Height" height since these properties are valid "Reward" reward for forging a block "ActiveDelegates" number of active delegates "BlockTime" time between blocks in seconds "Block" block properties "Epoch" start date of the blockchain "StaticFees" static fees for all transaction types
- "Block" inside "Constants" gives an association with the following properties as its keys:
"BlockVersion" block version "MaxTransactions" maximum number of transactions per block "MaxPayload" maximum payload size per block "AcceptExpiredTransactionTimestamps" inclusion of expired transactions in a block "BlockIDSHA256" use of hashes as block identifiers
- BlockchainData can access the ARK mainnet (default) and devnet. To specify these networks, use the BlockchainBase option.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (4)
Wolfram Research (2019), BlockchainData, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainData-ARK.html.
Wolfram Language. 2019. "BlockchainData." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainData-ARK.html.
Wolfram Language. (2019). BlockchainData. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainData-ARK.html