BlockchainBlockData (for ARK)
gives information about the block with the specified block ID on the ARK blockchain.
gives information about block n on the ARK blockchain.
gives information about the block n elements from the end of the ARK blockchain.
gives the specified property of the block.
- BlockchainBlockData[-1] gives information on the latest ARK block.
- Properties include:
"BlockID" ID of this block "BlockNumber" number (height) of this block in the ARK blockchain "Timestamp" time when this block was forged "Forged" forging information "Payload" metadata on the block's transactions (hash, length) "Generator" the delegate that forged this block "Signature" signature of the forging delegate of this block "Version" version of this block "PreviousBlockID" ID of the previous block "TotalTransactions" total number of transactions in this block "TransactionList" list of transaction IDs in this block
- "Forged" gives an association with the following properties as its keys:
"Reward" reward for forging this block "Fee" sum of all the fees in this block's transactions "Total" total (reward plus fees) that goes to the delegate "Amount" sum of all the amounts in this block's transactions
- "Payload" gives an association with the following properties as its keys:
"Hash" hash of the serialized data of this block "Length" number of bytes of all transaction IDs of this block
- "Generator" gives an association with the following properties as its keys:
"Username" username of the delegate that forged this block "Address" address of the delegate that forged this block "PublicKey" public key of the delegate that forged this block
- Possible options include:
BlockchainBase Automatic sets the blockchain and its network MaxItems All the maximum number of items to return
- BlockchainBlockData can access the ARK mainnet (default) and devnet. To specify these networks, use the BlockchainBase option.
- The setting for MaxItems specifies the maximum number of transactions to include in the result.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (6)
Possible Issues (2)
Wolfram Research (2019), BlockchainBlockData, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainBlockData-ARK.html.
Wolfram Language. 2019. "BlockchainBlockData." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainBlockData-ARK.html.
Wolfram Language. (2019). BlockchainBlockData. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/blockchain/BlockchainBlockData-ARK.html