BuildingRelated Interpreter »
Notable buildings and other manmade structures.
gives the value of a specified property.
gives the value of a list of properties.
Sample Entity Classes
AdministrativeDivision administrative region Architect architect ArchitecturalHeight architectural height ArchitecturalStyle style ArchitectureFirm firm Cities city location Clients clients ConstructionCost construction cost ConstructionEndDate completion date ConstructionStartDate construction start date ConstructionStatus construction status Coordinates coordinates Countries country DestructionDate destruction date Elevation elevation ElevatorCount number of elevators Engineers engineers EntityClasses entity classes FloorCount floors FloorSpace floor area GroundBreakingDate ground breaking date Height total height Image image Latitude latitude Longitude longitude Material material Name name OpeningDate opening date Position position RenovationDate renovation date RoofHeight roof height RoomCount number of rooms SeatingCapacity seating capacity StructuralEngineer structural engineer StructuralSystem structural system
- "Building" entities include skyscrapers, residential, retail and office buildings, as well as various other manmade structures such as pyramids, temples and communication towers.
- "Building" entity classes include notable multi-building complexes as well as some assorted categories of buildings, e.g. "SkyscrapersDestroyed".
- Some properties are available for the "Building" entity type as a whole and can be given using the form EntityValue["Building",property]. Such properties include:
"Properties" the list of available properties "PropertyCanonicalNames" the standard names of available properties "SampleEntities" a sample list of available entities (typically of length 10) "SampleEntityClasses" a sample list of available entity classes (typically of length 10) "EntityCount" number of entities available "Entities" the list of available entities "EntityCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entities "EntityClasses" the list of available entity classes "EntityClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available entity classes "PropertyClasses" the list of available property classes "PropertyClassCanonicalNames" the standard names of available property classes "PropertyCount" number of properties available
- The following annotations can be used in the third argument of EntityValue["Building",property,annotation]:
"Source" source information for the property "Date" the date associated with the entity-property value (if any) "EntityAssociation" an association of entities and entity-property values "PropertyAssociation" an association of properties and entity-property values "EntityPropertyAssociation" an association in which the specified entities are keys, and values are a nested association of properties and entity-property values "PropertyEntityAssociation" an association in which the specified properties are keys, and values are a nested association of entities and entity-property values "Dataset" a dataset in which the specified entities are keys, and values are an association of property names and entity-property values
- The following annotations can be used in the second argument of EntityValue[property,annotation]:
"Qualifiers" the list of possible qualifiers for the property "QualifierValues" the list of possible values that can be given to each qualifier "DefaultQualifierValues" the list of default values for the property's qualifiers "Description" a brief textual description of the property "Definition" a detailed textual definition of the property "PhysicalQuantity" the physical quantity associated with the entity-property value "Unit" the unit associated with the entity-property value
- A qualifier value of Automatic indicates that an applicable format of values can be used, e.g. for the "Date" qualifier; this includes a proper date or date span.