"LinearEmbedding" (Graph Layout Method)
- Vertex layout for GraphLayout.
- Use linear embedding to lay out vertices of a graph.
Details & Suboptions
- The linear embedding is a graph-drawing technique to position vertices of a graph on a line.
- The linear embedding is typically used to lay out path graphs.
- Possible settings to control the layout include:
Method Automatic method to use
- Methods used include:
"Spectral" spectral method "SpectralOrdering" spectral ordering method "TwoNormApproximation" two-norm approximation method "TwoNormApproximationOrdering" two-norm approximation ordering method
Examplesopen allclose all
Use the option Methodm to specify the algorithm: