"NearestNeighbors" (Machine Learning Method)
- Method for Classify and Predict.
- Infers the class or value of a new example by analyzing its nearest neighbors in the feature space.
Details & Suboptions
- Nearest neighbors is a type of instance-based learning. In its simplest form, it picks the commonest class or averages the values among the k nearest neighbors.
- The following options can be given:
"NeighborsNumber" Automatic the number of neighbors to consider (k) "DistributionSmoothing" 0.5 regularization parameter "NearestMethod" Automatic the method to use for computing the k-nearest examples
- Possible settings for "NearestMethod" include:
"KDtree" uses a k‐d tree data structure for storing the data "Octree" uses an octree data structure for storing the data "Scan" exaustive search on the entire dataset
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Look at the ClassifierInformation: