"NearestNeighbors" (Machine Learning Method)
- Method for Classify and Predict.
- Infers the class or value of a new example by analyzing its nearest neighbors in the feature space.
Details & Suboptions
- Nearest neighbors is a type of instance-based learning. In its simplest form, it picks the commonest class or averages the values among the k nearest neighbors.
- The following options can be given:
"NeighborsNumber" Automatic the number of neighbors to consider (k) "DistributionSmoothing" 0.5 regularization parameter "NearestMethod" Automatic the method to use for computing the k-nearest examples
- Possible settings for "NearestMethod" include:
"KDtree" uses a k‐d tree data structure for storing the data "Octree" uses an octree data structure for storing the data "Scan" exaustive search on the entire dataset