"Financial" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a financial entity.
- "Financial" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Financial" corresponds to any mention of a financial entity (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of financial entities that are not financial entities should not be detected as "Financial" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Financial""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Financial", as Interpreter["Financial"] does.
- Any specific "Financial" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of financial entities in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Financial" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Financial"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of financial entities: