"Company" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a company.
- "Company" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Company" corresponds to any mention of a company (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of companies that are not companies should not be detected as "Company" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Company""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Company", as Interpreter["Company"] does.
- Any specific "Company" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.