"Food" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a food.
- "Food" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Food" corresponds to any mention of a food (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of foods that are not foods should not be detected as "Food" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Food""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Food", as Interpreter["Food"] does.
- Any specific "Food" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.