"Surface" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a surface.
- "Surface" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Surface" corresponds to any mention of a surface (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of surfaces that are not surfaces should not be detected as "Surface" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Surface""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Surface", as Interpreter["Surface"] does.
- Any specific "Surface" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
Basic Examples (3)
Find occurrences of surfaces in a text:
Get the result as a list of "Surface" entities:
A similar result can be obtained by applying Interpreter["Surface"] to text snippets:
Get properties about occurrences of surfaces: