"Polyhedron" (Text Content Type)
Text identified as the name of a polyhedron.
- "Polyhedron" can be used in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.
- "Polyhedron" corresponds to any mention of a polyhedron (real or not real) in the context of the text.
- Homonyms of polyhedra that are not polyhedra should not be detected as "Polyhedron" (if the context allows disambiguation).
- TextCases[…,"Polyhedron""Interpretation"] attempts to return entities of type "Polyhedron", as Interpreter["Polyhedron"] does.
- Any specific "Polyhedron" entity such as can also be used as a content type in TextCases, TextPosition and TextContents.