gives the arc cotangent of the complex number .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- All results are given in radians.
- For real , the results are always in the range to , excluding 0.
- For certain special arguments, ArcCot automatically evaluates to exact values.
- ArcCot can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ArcCot automatically threads over lists.
- ArcCot[z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex plane running from to .
Introduced in 1988