gives the arc cosecant of the complex number .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- All results are given in radians.
- For real z outside the interval to , the results are always in the range to , excluding 0.
- For certain special arguments, ArcCsc automatically evaluates to exact values.
- ArcCsc can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ArcCsc automatically threads over lists.
- ArcCsc[z] has a branch cut discontinuity in the complex plane running from to .
New in 1