gives the arc sine of the complex number .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- All results are given in radians.
- For real between and , the results are always in the range to .
- For certain special arguments, ArcSin automatically evaluates to exact values.
- ArcSin can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- ArcSin automatically threads over lists.
- ArcSin[z] has branch cut discontinuities in the complex plane running from to and to .
New in 1