BetaRegularized[z, a, b]
gives the regularized incomplete beta function .
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- For nonsingular cases, .
- BetaRegularized[z0, z1, a, b] gives the generalized regularized incomplete beta function defined in nonsingular cases as Beta[z0, z1, a, b]/Beta[a, b].
- Note that the arguments in BetaRegularized are arranged differently from those in GammaRegularized.
- For certain special arguments, BetaRegularized automatically evaluates to exact values.
- BetaRegularized can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- BetaRegularized automatically threads over lists.
New in 2