represents an F-ratio distribution with n numerator and m denominator degrees of freedom.
- FRatioDistribution is also known as the Fisher–Snedecor distribution.
- The probability density for value in an F-ratio distribution is proportional to for , and is zero for . »
- For integer n and m, the F-ratio distribution gives the distribution of the ratio of variances for samples from normal distributions.
- FRatioDistribution allows n and m to be any positive real numbers.
- FRatioDistribution can be used with such functions as Mean, CDF, and RandomVariate. »
Introduced in 2007