yields True if is determined to be greater than or equal to .
yields True if the form a non-increasing sequence.
- can be entered as x Esc>=Esc y or .
- GreaterEqual gives True or False when its arguments are real numbers.
- GreaterEqual does some simplification when its arguments are not numbers.
- For exact numeric quantities, GreaterEqual internally uses numerical approximations to establish numerical ordering. This process can be affected by the setting of the global variable $MaxExtraPrecision.
- In StandardForm, GreaterEqual is printed using .
- , entered as x Esc>/Esc y or x\[GreaterSlantEqual]y, can be used on input as an alternative to .
New in 1 | Last modified in 3