gives the sine of z.
- Mathematical function, suitable for both symbolic and numerical manipulation.
- The argument of Sin is assumed to be in radians. (Multiply by Degree to convert from degrees.) »
- Sin is automatically evaluated when its argument is a simple rational multiple of ; for more complicated rational multiples, FunctionExpand can sometimes be used. »
- For certain special arguments, Sin automatically evaluates to exact values.
- Sin can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- Sin automatically threads over lists.
New in 1 | Last modified in 4