As of Version 12.0, AnatomyForm has been superseded by AnatomyStyling.
is a graphics directive used in AnatomyPlot3D that specifies how anatomy entity‐based graphics objects are to be drawn using the graphics directive or association of directives g.
- Using AnatomyForm may require internet connectivity in some cases.
- AnatomyForm draws no faces.
- AnatomyForm["Natural"] restores anatomy entity‐based graphics objects to their initial state, ignoring earlier directives.
- AnatomyForm can accept an Association with keys that correspond to anatomy entities and values corresponding to directives.
- AnatomyForm applies only to anatomy entities inside of AnatomyPlot3D that are not contained within other primitives.
Introduced in 2016