is a graphics directive used in AnatomyPlot3D that specifies how anatomy entity‐based graphics objects are to be drawn using the graphics directive or association of directives g.
- Using AnatomyForm may require internet connectivity in some cases.
- AnatomyForm draws no faces.
- AnatomyForm["Natural"] restores anatomy entity‐based graphics objects to their initial state, ignoring earlier directives.
- AnatomyForm can accept an Association with keys that correspond to anatomy entities and values corresponding to directives.
- AnatomyForm applies only to anatomy entities inside of AnatomyPlot3D that are not contained within other primitives.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Or this can be done using AnatomyForm, which will only apply to anatomy entities:
With no arguments, AnatomyForm behaves like FaceForm:
Wolfram Research (2016), AnatomyForm, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AnatomyForm.html.
Wolfram Language. 2016. "AnatomyForm." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AnatomyForm.html.
Wolfram Language. (2016). AnatomyForm. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AnatomyForm.html