returns a Cayley graph representation of group.
Details and Options
- CayleyGraph[group] returns a graph object with head Graph.
- A Cayley graph is both a description of a group and of the generators used to describe that group. The generators are those returned by the function GroupGenerators.
- Group elements are represented as vertices, and generators are represented as directed edges. An edge from a group element g1 to an element g2 means that the product of g1 with the generator of the edge gives g2.
- Vertices are numbered as ordered by GroupElements and GroupElementPosition. The identity element is always numbered 1.
- Generators are represented by default using different colors, with increasing Hue values for the elements listed by GroupGenerators.
Introduced in 2010