finds a subgraph of g1 that is isomorphic to g2.
finds at most n subgraphs.
Details and Options
- FindIsomorphicSubgraph is also known as subgraph matching.
- FindIsomorphicSubgraph is typically used to find similar substructures in graphs.
- FindIsomorphicSubgraph gives a list of subgraphs of g1 that are equal to g2 after renaming vertices.
- FindIsomorphicSubgraph gives an empty list if no subgraph can be found.
- FindIsomorphicSubgraph[g1,g2,All] gives all the subgraphs of g1 that are isomorphic to g2.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
FindIsomorphicSubgraph works with undirected graphs:
Properties & Relations (2)
Test whether a graph and a subgraph are isomorphic using IsomorphicSubgraphQ:
Use FindSubgraphIsomorphism to find a subgraph isomorphism:
Wolfram Research (2021), FindIsomorphicSubgraph, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/FindIsomorphicSubgraph.html.
Wolfram Language. 2021. "FindIsomorphicSubgraph." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/FindIsomorphicSubgraph.html.
Wolfram Language. (2021). FindIsomorphicSubgraph. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/FindIsomorphicSubgraph.html