prints as a Fortran language version of expr.
- Standard arithmetic functions and certain control structures are translated.
- FortranForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
- The width of output lines must be set explicitly by giving the option PageWidth->n for the relevant output stream.
- SetOptions[$Output,PageWidth->72] uses a line width of 72 characters for standard Wolfram Language output.
- No declarations are generated.
Examplesopen allclose all
Introduced in 1988