is an option for 2D graphics functions that specifies how frame ticks should be rendered.
- FrameTicksStyle gives styles for both frame tick marks and frame tick labels.
- FrameTicksStyle->style specifies that all frame ticks are to be rendered by default with the specified style.
- Styles can be specified using graphics directives such as Thick, Red, Dashed as well as Thickness, RGBColor, Dashing and combinations given by Directive. Styles can also contain rules for options such as FontSize and FontFamily.
- Style specifications can refer to styles using style names from current stylesheets.
- Any outside styles not explicitly overridden by settings in FrameTicksStyle will still be used.
- Explicit styles specified in the setting for FrameTicks can override styles specified in FrameTicksStyle.
- The default style of frames ticks is specified by the option DefaultFrameTicksStyle.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Styles can be combined by Directive:
Properties & Relations (4)
FrameTicksStyle affects frame ticks and frame tick labels, but nothing else:
LabelStyle controls overall style of all the label-like elements, including frame tick labels:
FrameStyle affects the style of the frame, frame labels, frame ticks, and frame tick labels: