represents a collection of graphics objects grouped together for purposes of interactive selection in a notebook.
Details and Options
- GraphicsGroup works with both two- and three-dimensional graphics.
- A graphics group can typically be created by applying the Group item in the Graphics menu to a collection of selected graphics.
- With the default setting ContentSelectable->Automatic, double‐clicking allows you to select an individual graphics object gi within the group.
- With ContentSelectable->False, individual objects within the group cannot separately be selected, unless they are first explicitly ungrouped.
- With ContentSelectable->True, objects within the group can be selected immediately with a single click.
- GraphicsGroup always defines a level in the hierarchy of a graphics expression, so that for example goes to the next enclosing GraphicsGroup. »
Examplesopen allclose all
Wolfram Research (2007), GraphicsGroup, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GraphicsGroup.html.
Wolfram Language. 2007. "GraphicsGroup." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GraphicsGroup.html.
Wolfram Language. (2007). GraphicsGroup. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/GraphicsGroup.html