returns True if an instance of the specified category is detected in image.
returns True if at least one instance of each of the categoryi is detected in image.
Details and Options
- ImageContainsQ tries to find subimages of image that may be an instance of a given category.
- Possible forms for category include:
"concept" named concept, as used in "Concept" entities "word" English word, as used in WordData wordspec word sense specification, as used in WordData Entity[…] any appropriate entity category1|category2|… any of the categoryi
- The following options can be given:
AcceptanceThreshold Automatic identification acceptance threshold MaxOverlapFraction Automatic maximum bounding box overlap TargetDevice "CPU" the target device on which to compute
- ImageContainsQ uses machine learning, and its training set and methods may change in different versions of the Wolfram Language, yielding different results.
- ImageContainsQ may download resources that will be stored in your local object store at $LocalBase, and can be listed using LocalObjects and removed using ResourceRemove.