assumes that the image is of something in the category cat.
Details and Options
- ImageContainsQ tries to identify whether an image is an instance of a given category.
- Possible forms for both object obj and category cat are:
"type" entity type, as used in Interpreter "concept" named concept, as used in "Concept" entities "word" English word, as used in WordData wordspec word sense specification, as used in WordData Entity[…] any appropriate entity instance1|instance2|… any of the instancei
- The following options can be given:
AcceptanceThreshold 0.5 what recognition probability to require PerformanceGoal Automatic favor algorithms with specific advantages RecognitionPrior 0.5 prior probability for a True result TargetDevice "CPU" the target device on which to compute
- ImageInstanceQ uses machine learning. Its methods, training sets and biases included therein may change and yield varied results in different versions of the Wolfram Language.
- ImageInstanceQ may download resources that will be stored in your local object store at $LocalBase, and can be listed using LocalObjects and removed using ResourceRemove.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
Introduced in 2015