assumes that audio is the sound of something in the category cat.
Details and Options
- AudioInstanceQ tries to identify whether an audio signal is an instance of a given category.
- Possible forms for both object obj and category cat are:
"class" named sound class, as used in "Sound" entities Entity[…] any appropriate entity instance1|instance2|… any of the instancei
- The following options can be given:
AcceptanceThreshold Automatic minimum probability to consider acceptable Masking All interval of interest PerformanceGoal Automatic what to optimize in the identification RecognitionPrior 0.5 prior probability for a True result TargetDevice "CPU" the target device on which to compute
- AudioInstanceQ uses machine learning. Its methods, training sets and biases included therein may change and yield varied results in different versions of the Wolfram Language.
- AudioInstanceQ may download resources that will be stored in your local object store at $LocalBase, and can be listed using LocalObjects and removed using ResourceRemove.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (2)
The default RecognitionPrior is 0.5:
Find all recordings in the ExampleData collection that are recognized as a musical instrument:
Compute an object identification using AudioIdentify:
Find sounds with the same identification in the ExampleData collection:
Compute a list of more general objects using the broader sound property of Entity objects:
Compute a larger list of related sounds using AudioIdentify:
Find similar sounds among the ExampleData collection:
Properties & Relations (2)
Pass the identification to AudioInstanceQ:
Wolfram Research (2020), AudioInstanceQ, Wolfram Language function, https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AudioInstanceQ.html.
Wolfram Language. 2020. "AudioInstanceQ." Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Wolfram Research. https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AudioInstanceQ.html.
Wolfram Language. (2020). AudioInstanceQ. Wolfram Language & System Documentation Center. Retrieved from https://reference.wolfram.com/language/ref/AudioInstanceQ.html