represents a function for providing solutions to a matrix equation.
- LinearSolveFunction[…] is generated by LinearSolve[m].
- LinearSolveFunction works like Function.
- LinearSolveFunction[…][b] finds the solution to the matrix equation for the specific vector or matrix .
- In standard output format, only the dimensions element of a LinearSolveFunction object is printed explicitly. The remaining elements are indicated by <>.
- dimensions specifies the dimensions of the matrix m from which the LinearSolveFunction was constructed.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (1)
Generalizations & Extensions (1)
Properties & Relations (2)
A LinearSolveFunction is effectively like a matrix inverse. A large sparse matrix:
Create a LinearSolveFunction for a simple matrix:
Compute the inverse matrix using Inverse: