represents a function for providing solutions to a matrix equation.
- LinearSolveFunction[…] is generated by LinearSolve[m].
- LinearSolveFunction works like Function.
- LinearSolveFunction[…][b] finds the solution to the matrix equation for the specific vector or matrix .
- In standard output format, only the dimensions element of a LinearSolveFunction object is printed explicitly. The remaining elements are indicated by <>.
- dimensions specifies the dimensions of the matrix m from which the LinearSolveFunction was constructed.
Examplesopen all close all
Basic Examples (1)
Generalizations & Extensions (1)
Properties & Relations (2)
Possible Issues (1)
Introduced in 2003