gives the Böttcher coordinate of z with respect to the Mandelbrot set.
Details and Options
- The Mandelbrot set is the set of all complex numbers for which the sequence diverges to infinity when starting with .
- With the option MaxIterations->m, the sequence will be iterated at most m times to approximate .
- The default setting is MaxIterations->100.
- MandelbrotSetBoettcher can be evaluated to arbitrary numerical precision.
- MandelbrotSetBoettcher automatically threads over lists.
Examplesopen allclose all
Basic Examples (3)
Sometimes MaxIterations needs to be increased:
Introduced in 2014